Revealed 42 annual NAACP Image Awards to the winners of March 4 and filter a large "For Colored Girls" came out and one of the big winners as well. And the kidnapping of three gongs, including the coveted award based cinema. It beat out "I saw only", "Book of Eli" and "The Kids are All Right" and "Why did not I get married, too?" For the title.
The film also led Kimberly Elise to win the supporting actress list Kudo through the eyes, who was her partner stars Anika Noni Rose, Phylicia Rashad and Whoopi Goldberg, as well as Jill Scott, "Why did I get married, too?". Received the honor from the other based on the drama to play and best director for Tyler Perry.
Another movie from Perry "Why did not I get married, too?" , Went home empty-handed despite getting multiple nominations. At the same time, the last of the big winner at this event Friday, "Frankie and Alice," starring Halle Berry with three nods.
Assisted psychological drama Perry existing land Award actress, ahead of Janet Jackson ("Why did not I get married, too?"), Kerry Washington ("the night catches us"), Queen Latifah ("Just Right") and Zoe Saldana ("and losers") . * In addition, he was tied with "I saw only" as the winners in the list in the category of writing film and selected list of independent cinema.
"Biutiful" was named outstanding foreign film, while Denzel Washington ("Book of Eli") and Samuel L. Jackson ("Mother and Child") also celebrated that night they won the Representative of the existing and outstanding supporting actor, respectively.
Was held this year, NAACP Image Awards at the Shrine Hall in Los Angeles, California, and broadcast live on Fox. In addition to the film, and recognized the event prize giving the best achievements of people of color in music, television and literature.
List of winners of the annual NAACP awards 42 files in the movie:
* Outstanding cinema: "For Colored Girls."
* Best Actor in a Motion Picture: Denzel Washington - "The Book of Eli"
* Best Actress in a Motion Picture: Halle Berry - "Frankie and Alice"
* Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture: Samuel L. Jackson - "Mother and Child"
* Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture: Kimberly Elise - "For Colored Girls."
* Outstanding independent film: "Frankie and Alice"
* Outstanding foreign film: "Biutiful"
* Outstanding writing in a Motion Picture (Theatrical or Television): Michael Elliott - "I just saw"
* Routing of excellence in cinema (or television drama): Tyler Perry - "For Colored Girls."
* Update (March 5, 2011 04:01 GMT): Released after the news 0.42 NAACP's annual Image Awards update the official site to shed light on the "Wright-only" is the only winner for best writing in cinema rather than share the honor with "Frankie and Alice" . Thus, "Frankie and Alice" were not only the beginning of two awards in total.