Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Snooki

I think that the world collectively scratched their heads when they saw Snooki on the cover of this month's Rolling Stone magazine. In fact, not the artist Ne-Yo so publicly. Singer tweeted]: Wow. Snooki on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Really? I quit. (Just kidding, but serious about ....)." Who can blame the man? Sheikh T does not make you want to give it up. It's like devoting your life to study biology, which made some strides in the field of genetic engineering, and then to see Scooby-Doo on the cover of the American flag. He said Snooki U.S. magazine "I was upset really only. I am a big fan of U Ne. It was all song on the iPod and my I deleted yesterday only because of his comments ... I understand you cause a little mad your career does not reach at the present time, and I on the cover, but ... I'm a nice person and I deserve it, so get over it.
My Great Web page