Friday, March 18, 2011

Megamillions

Megamillions Winning Numbers Today – New Jersey Magamillions winning numbers today may take home the 172 million dollars jackpot.

a gotta be in it to win it so I threw down a buck. When this page goes blank and turns to pixie dust tomorrow you will know I won some easy money tonight. I think it’s like a gazillion dollars. What I would do if I won.
Buy Joe Terranova a new wardrobe (Botany 500 has been out of business for years) and some Rosetta Stone CD’s (english)
Ask Goldman if I could get a piece of Facebook. I hear it’s hot.
Start a strong lobby that would get Steve Ballmer fired.
Rent the top floor of Wynn Resort for a month for all my subscribers, then off to Tahiti to wind down.
Buy Doug Kass a modicum of humility.
Buy the SEC and shut it down.
Buy Barney Frank a raincoat and windshield wipers.
Ask the Food Network if I could buy out Guy Fieri’s contract, I so want the Diners, Drive Inns and Dives gig.
Buy the Presidency, the market would go to 27,000.
My Great Web page