Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kurt Cobain

Speakings of the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather helpless, complainee infantile. Note that this must be very easy to understand all the warnings of decisions Punk Rock 101 over the years, it's my first introduction to, shall we say ethics involved with independence and proved to the embracement of your community to be true too. I was not the excitement of listening to it, as well as creating music, along with the writing really is something for so many years now, and I feel guilty beyond words about these things, for example when we're backstage and the lights go out and start the roar of manic from the crowd. It does not affect me in the way and this is what happened to Freddie Mercury, whoseemed to love and enjoy the love and admiration from the masses, something I totally admire and envy. The truth is, I can not fool you, any of you, and simply is not fair to you or me. The most heinous crime you can think of would be to pull people off by fraud, and pretend as if I'm having fun and one 100%, and sometimes I feel as if I should punch the clock in time before going out on stage .. We've tried everything within my power to appreciate it, and I, God, believe me, I do not, but this is not enough, I appreciate the fact that affected me, and we, and entertainment a lot of people, and I have to be one of the narcisists who appreciate only when things are alone, and I am very sensitive, and you do not need to be slightly numb in order to restore enthusiasm.But, what is sad is our child. We have in the last three rounds, I've had a lot of people I have known each betterappreciation personally, and as fans of our music, but I still can not get out of frustration, guilt, and compassion to all. There is good reason in all of us, and I simply love a lot of people. So much that it makes me feel sad too silly, and sad little sensitive unappreciative Pisces Jesus man! Why not just enjoy it? I do not know! I have a wide range of those who sweats ambition and empathy, and will daughter reminds me a lot of what can be used for. Full of love and joy, everyone meets because everyone is good and to do her any harm, and that terrifies me to the point where you could barely work, and I can not stand the thought of Frances becoming self-destructive miserable, deathrocker it has become I have is good, very good, I am grateful, but since the age of seven, has become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems easier for people to get along and compassion. Sympathy only because I love people and feel a lot of thought. Thank you from my stomach nausea, burning your letters and concern during recent years, and I 'm a lot of neurotic moody person and I do not have the passion anymore, remember, it is better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love and empathy, Kurt Cobain.

Frances and Courtney, and I'll be at your altar. Please continue to Courtney for Frances for her life, which will be much happier without me. I love you. I love you!



My Great Web page